|Type of procedure||Application|
|Documents to be submitted||1. The original of the plant quarantine certificate issued by the place of origin (i.e. Sanitary certificate for plants);
2. Import declaration form (declaration document);
3. The table indicating the species and quantity of the plants for inspection (This form will be provided to initial applicants by the IACM).
|Documents to be presented||For floral species regulated by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), the following documents should be presented upon application:
(1) The original of the CITES certificate issued by the Economic Services Bureau of Macao;
(2) The original of the CITES certificate issued by the exporting country.
|Important notes||1. The applicant must make a booking by phone at least one working day prior to the date of service (Tel: 6222 8993). Phone booking should be made not later than 5:00pm;
2. The applicant must be punctual with the plant to be inspected and all related documents ready at the port on time, or the plant quarantine service will be cancelled. In such case, the applicant must re-apply for the service.
|Target group||Any individuals or companies who intend to apply for the import of plants|
|Application fee||Fees will be charged in patacas according to the stipulations of Article 93, Chapter 7 of the "Fees, charges and prices list of IACM". For details, please refer to the attached document.|
|Form fee||No need to pay for the application form|
|Stamp duty||No need to pay stamp duty|
|Security deposit||No need to pay deposit|
|Fees, Charges and Prices List||Not Applicable|
|Unit in-charge||Division of Nature Studies and Conservation|
|Location for processing the procedure||Division of Nature Studies and Conservation of Natural Areas of the Department of Gardens and Green Areas, Seac Pai Van Country Park, Coloane.|
|Office hours||Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 1pm，2:30pm - 5:45pm；
Friday: 9:00am - 1:00pm, 2:30pm - 5:30pm
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
|Tel / Fax||6222 8993 / 2888 2247|
|Processing time||1 working day|